Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Garden, Scouting New Sites


In spite of the the last week of wild weather, my zinnias are still blooming.


They are a bit temperamental and do not like to be arranged when they have bent to the side.


The flowers have richer tones than the blooms from summer.


My tolerance of weeds has encouraged these tiny daisy-like flowers.


And this white flowered weed has sprung up behind my butterfly bush.


My purple coneflower's autumn blooms are green.


I have been collecting seeds from the garden. I realized the morning glory that springs up everywhere would be perfect for strange little spots like this patch of weeds at the base of the sign post.


While I was hunting for sites, I came across these massive weeds.


This beautiful truck drove past like an omen. I thought I had lost it in the traffic.


But I turned a corner and found it parked.

No comments:

Post a Comment